Important Steps About Registration
High School students:
- Attend Summer Academic Orientation
- To prepare for your meeting and get information about course and program choices:
First Year Students:
- 5.0 courses numbered 1000-1999
Further information about first year requirements, see:
- Fall/Winter Registration Steps:
- Complete your Intent to Register in February to request your program for the upcoming Fall/Winter Session
- Check your Grade Report Comments on Student Center in May to see if you are eligible for the program you requested
- Check Student Center for your registration appointment time
- Registration Appointment time: You can register for your courses any time AFTER this time (except on Priority Lift Dates)
- Appointment times (between 9:30am - 5:00pm) are assigned in blocks by year in the following order:
- student athletes (years 2-4) 9:30am starting July 3
- first year students (including student athletes) 9:30 - 6:30pm starting June 6
- second year students starting July 20-24
- third year students starting July 13-17
- fourth year students starting July 6- 10
- First Priority Lift Day is July 29 (no access to registration this date)
- Second Priority Lift Day is August 5 (no access to registration this date)
- September 17, 2020 is the last day to add a full courses and first-term half courses
- After your appointment time, enroll in your courses on Student Center For course availability, time/location, and constraints (i.e. restrictions or priorities placed on courses), consult the Timetable
- If you run into problems, refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page. Or view the youTube video on How to Add a Course.
- You can select your courses independently. Refer to the Academic Calendar, Departments/Programs, department advisors and faculty academic counsellors for guidance if necessary.
Students with Advanced Standing
(transfer students other Universities or Colleges, IB students… etc.):
- Contact the Academic Counselling Office through our Help Portal.
- To prepare for your meeting, refer to the Academic Calendar and department websites.
Summer Course Registration:
- Activate your student account for the Summer term on Student Center. Activation takes approximately 24-48 hours
- Review the Summer Guide for course options, session times, and other important information
- Enroll in your courses on Student Center.
Academic Counselling YouTube videos Student Central youTube videos