Every successful accomplishment begins with a plan!
We want to equip you with all the necessary resources to get the job done.
When mapping out your career, refer to:
- Western’s Academic Calendar
Within the calendar, there are several important sections:
- Important dates and deadlines
- Academic Regulations and general degree requirements
- Specific program and module details
- Course Descriptions including prerequisites and antirequisites
- Department websites
Here you can learn about disciplines of interest to you, as well as our people and the interesting research they are working on
- Program/module checklists
- First year requirements
- Department Advisors
- Professor evaluations