- Drop-in counselling: Monday to Friday, 2:30 - 4:00pm in room 2201 Lawson Hall or email email@example.com
- Individual Counselling: Monday to Friday, 2:00-4:00, SSC Room 4075
Gary Kim, Economics Undergraduate Coordinator, Phone: (519) 661-3507
- Individual Counselling: 9:00am - 12:00, Room 3207
Ursula Doxtator, Program Coordinator, 519-661-2111 ext: 88570
- Individual counselling: Monday to Friday, 9:00 - 4:00, closed 12:00-1:00pm, SSC room 2322
Angelica Lucaci, Undergraduate Program Advisor, X86052
- Individual counselling: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 12:30 & 1:30 - 4:00
Rebecca Northcott, Undergraduate Program Advisor, Lawson Hall room 2201
- Individual counselling: Monday to Friday, 12:40pm - 4:00pm in SSC 7402
Ramona Fudge, Psychology Undergraduate Program Advisor
Call (519)661-2067 to book an appointment with the Program Advisor
- Video: For a brief presentation of Western Psychology modules and which one be more suitable for your career plans and therefore to request during Intent to Register, please watch this short video.
- Alicia McIntyre,Undergrad Assistant can provide individual counselling: Monday to Friday 9:30 - 1:30 and 2:00 to 4:00 pm in Lawson Hall 3260
- Erica Lawson, Undergrad Chair, can provide individual counselling by appointment only.
- Information session: Thursday, March 9th: 12:30-1:30 - WSFR Boardroom (LH3252)