Internal Transfers from Brescia, Huron and King’s

A degree conferred by Main Campus must accurately reflect the learning outcomes intended and achieved by those courses that form a Main Campus module. Students wishing to transfer from one of the Affiliates (Brescia University College, Huron University College, King’s University College) will be required to complete the majority of courses used to fulfill their Main Campus module through Main Campus.

A student who transfers to Main Campus to pursue a Specialization in Finance, a module that consists of 10.0 courses, will be required to complete at least 5.5 of those modular courses through Main Campus.

Students transferring from the Affiliates are encouraged to contact Social Science Academic Counselling to discuss eligibility. You can reach us through our Help Portal.