Department of Anthropology (includes Linguistics)
- Please contact Laura Cousins, Undergraduate Coordinator, with any questions you might have surrounding Anthropology and its programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information sessions with Program Advisors by Zoom will be available as follows:
March 9, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. EST : https://westernuniversity.zoom.us/j/97170938080
March 17, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. EST : https://westernuniversity.zoom.us/j/98792954296
March 25, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. EST : https://westernuniversity.zoom.us/j/97754006555
March 29, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. EST : https://westernuniversity.zoom.us/j/95219462579
Each session will begin with a brief presentation and be open for a 2-hour window to provide an opportunity to ask questions. You can also contact the Program Advisors via e-mail: email@example.com
Department of Economics (including PPE_E)
- For those currently registered in Economics 1021A/B and Economics 1022A/B, please be on the lookout for OWL messages posted from the Undergraduate Coordinator in the Dept. of Economics regarding Intent to Register. You are invited to contact Gary Kim, the Undergraduate Coordinator in the Dept. of Economics with any questions directly related to Economics (including PPE-E) and the undergraduate programs they offer. Gary can be reached via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Alicia McIntyre, Undergraduate Coordinator, for more information on programs offered by the Dept. of Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s Studies: email@example.com
- Please contact Angelica Lucaci, Undergraduate Assistant and Program Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about programs offered in Geography and Environment, Environment and Health, Geographic Information Science, Physical Geography and Environment, Urban Development, and Geography & Commercial Aviation Management.
Department of History (including American Studies and Jewish Studies)
- Please contact Rebecca Northcott, Undergraduate Program Advisor, for more information on programs offered by the Dept. of History (includes American Studies and Jewish Studies): email@example.com
Upcoming Information Session on Wednesday, March 10 from 7:00-8:00 PM
Anyone interested in History, International Relations, or American Studies is welcome to attend.
RSVP to HistoryRSVP@uwo.ca to get your Zoom link.
- Please contact Prof. Janice Forsyth, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have about the Indigenous Studies Program.
Department of Political Science (including International Relations and PPE_P)
- For those currently registered in Political Science 1020E, please be on the lookout for an e-mail from the Undergraduate Advisor, Lorrie Lefebvre. If you have questions about programs offered by the Dept. of Political Science (including International Relations and PPE-P), please feel free to e-mail Lorrie at email@example.com
More information about the International Relations program can be found here: https://internationalrelations.uwo.ca/undergraduate/Program%20Information.html
- Please contact Ramona Fudge, Psychology Undergraduate Program Advisor, via e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have about programs offered by the Dept. of Psychology.
If you would prefer to book an appointment, go to https://directory.bookedin.com/westernpsychology
Department of Sociology (includes Criminology)
- For those currently registered in Sociology 1020 and Sociology 1021E, please be on the lookout for Allison Zietsma, Undergraduate Program Advisor in the Dept. of Sociology, who will be presenting information on their programs. If you are not enrolled in these Introductory Sociology classes, please feel free to e-mail Allison directly with any questions at email@example.com
Allison will also be available for virtual Drop-in Information Sessions via Zoom (authenticated to Western accounts ONLY) on the following dates:
Tuesday, March 9, 2:00-3:30 pm
Monday, March 22, 10:00-11:30 am
Wednesday, March 31, 2:00-3:30 pm
- Please be in touch with Prof. Nigmendra Narain in the Dept. of Political Science for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org