Request for Relief

If you are unable to meet your academic responsibilities (i.e. unable to write term tests or final examination or complete course work by the due date, missed an Academic Calendar deadline, etc.), you may complete the Request for Relief form and submit it to the Academic Counselling Office (SSC 2105) with any necessary documentation.  Visit Having Problems for further clarification when requesting academic accommodation.

You should understand that academic accommodation will not be granted automatically on request. You must demonstrate that there are compelling medical or compassionate grounds that can be documented before academic accommodation will be considered.   In all cases, action must be taken at the earliest possible opportunity.  If the reason for accommodation is illness, please submit form as soon as possible.