Degree/Module/Status Change

If you want to make changes to any of the following of your academic plan, please complete the Degree/Module change form.

  • Degree type: BA, BSC, or BMOS
  • academic load: full or part time
  • Degree Objective: Honors, 4-year, or 3-year
  • Change module: honors Spec, Specialization, Major, Minor, BA declared, Special student, etc.