Dean's Honor List
Undergraduate students with exceptional academic records are named to the Dean’s Honor List in May and August of each year.
- In May of each year the Dean of each Faculty establishes an Honor List containing the names of all full time students registered in that Faculty who completed a minimum of 4.0 courses during the previous Fall/Winter Session (September - April) and earned an average for the session of 80% or more with no failed courses.
- Part time students may qualify for the list in May or August each time they accumulate a new set of at least 5.0 consecutive courses and earn an 80% average with no failed courses within that set.
- Full or part time graduating students who attained Dean’s Honor List standing at their last checkpoint and maintained a cumulative average of 80% on any courses taken from then until graduation will be named to the Dean’s Honor List upon graduation.
Note: Grades received on a Letter of Permission will be included in the average.
See the Academic Handbook for more detailed information about the Dean's Honor Lists.
Obtaining a Certificate
You are able to print your own Dean's Honour List Certificate through the Student Center online system.
- Log in to Student Center
- Within “My Academics” select Honors and Awards
3. If a DHL is appropriate, you will then be able to print